City to Seoul
City to Seoul (Follow our Winners Competition) Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By participating in this promotion all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. By participating in the Follow our Winners (“Game”), you agree to enter the competition on the terms and conditions specified below.
1. Hyundai shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the Game, including but not limited to that arising from technical malfunction or any communication network, any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, or corrupt entry.
2. The competition commences on the 27th March 2018 and closes on the 16th April 2018, during which time there will be two winners. The first winner will be selected on the 10th April 2018, and the second winner will be selected on the 16th April 2018.
3. The Game will take place across several social media platforms. These will include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. The competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Hyundai or its affiliated companies, agencies, service providers, contractors and members of their immediate or extended family.
5. To play the Game, players are required to:
a. Follow the winners of our City to Seoul competition on the social media platforms mentioned in point 3 above and guess what gifts they are picking up along the way;
b. Submit your guesses via commenting on the social media posts.
c. Clues to the gifts the winners are picking up will be released at 3rd and 4th April 2018 and 10th and 11th April 2-18 for the second gift.
6. One winner will be randomly selected from all of the winning entries on 6 April 2018, and will win a travel pillow.
7. A second winner will be randomly selected from all of the winning entries on 13th of April 2018, and will win a Korean Cookbook.
8. Prizes are neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
9. The winners will be requested, but will be under no obligation, to consent to their names and photographs being used by Hyundai for promotional purpose. The winners may also be required to take part in publicity campaigns, which the winners are entitled to decline.
10. Personal information given by the participants of the competition will not, without the participants’ consent, be used by Hyundai for any purpose other than facilitation of the competition or compliance with applicable legislation.
11. The competition judges’ decision shall be final and not subject to any appeal or review. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. If Hyundai is required by any competent authority to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition, then Hyundai reserves the right to do so with immediate effect and without prior notice. Neither Hyundai, the competition organisers nor sponsors shall be liable for such alteration or cancellation.
13. Hyundai reserves the right to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions, or engages in any unlawful or dishonest conduct in relation to the competition. Hyundai furthermore reserves the right, and shall be entitled to, recover any loss or damage from the responsible party arising from such unlawful or dishonest conduct.
14. These terms and conditions are available on www.hyundai.co.za