Fortune Drive to Russia Competition
Fortune Drive to Russia Competition - Terms and Conditions
Hyundai Automotive South Africa (Pty) Limited (“Hyundai”)
Stand a chance of winning double tickets to a FIFA World Cup Game in Russia, with full hospitality package!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By participating in the “”Fortune Drive to Russia Competition” (“the Competition”) you agree to enter the competition on the terms and conditions specified below.
1. Hyundai shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the Competition, including but not limited to that arising from technical malfunction or any communication network, any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, or corrupt entry.
2. The Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Hyundai or its affiliated companies, agencies, service providers, contractors and members of their immediate or extended family.
3. The Competition is only open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa who are 18 years or older and possess a valid driving license and a valid passport.
4. The Competition commences on the 5th April 2018 and closes at 17h00 on the 23rd of April 2018, however the Competition may be terminated or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Hyundai. Hyundai reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event that any of the original prizes offered are not available.
5. The Competition will be communicated across several platforms. These will include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Waze, Television and the Hyundai Website.
6. To enter the Competition, you are required to:
· Go into your preferred Hyundai Dealership (“Dealership”) and test drive the Hyundai Vehicle which has the FIFA World Cup decal on it;
· Take a photo of yourself with the Hyundai Vehicle and upload it onto any social media platform using the following three tags:
· Show the photo of yourself with the Hyundai Vehicle to a member of the sales team at the Dealership, and also ensure that the Dealership is copied on your social media post.
· Once your photo has been verified, you will be handed a Fortune Box which will contain one scratch coupon inside. Each scratch coupon will indicate whether you have won the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th prize. Prizes, other than the 1st prize will be handed to you straight away.
· The prizes are a Hyundai branded sports bad (2nd prize); Hyundai branded cooler bag (3rd prize); Hyundai branded flask (4th prize); and Hyundai branded ear phones (5th prize).
7. There will be four 1st prize winners. The 1st prize winners will receive double tickets to a FIFA World Cup Game in Russia, with full hospitality package. The winners must be able to travel within the month of June 2018. The prize will include flights, accommodation and sightseeing tours. Return economy class flights from OR Tambo, Johannesburg to the destination airport in Russia. The prize will also include accommodation at The Hilton Garden Inn Krasnoselskaya. The prize must be taken as one package and does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, travel insurance, visa costs, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. Hyundai accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the 1st prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
8. It is the responsibility of the 1st prize winners to ensure that they and the person they are travelling with have valid passports, travel insurance and obtain the necessary vaccinations and visas for the trip. Once the booking has been confirmed, it cannot be amended.
9. If any of the 1st prize winners choose to forfeit the prize, then a winner will be randomly chosen from all of the social media posts.
10. Prizes are neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
11. The winners will be requested, but will be under no obligation, to consent to their names and photographs being used by Hyundai for promotional purpose. The winners may also be required to take part in publicity campaigns.
12. Personal information given by the participants of the competition will not, without the participants’ consent, be used by Hyundai for any purpose other than facilitation of the Competition or compliance with applicable legislation.
13. If Hyundai is required by any competent authority to alter any aspect of the Competition or to terminate the Competition, then Hyundai reserves the right to do so with immediate effect and without prior notice. Neither Hyundai, the Competition organisers nor sponsors shall be liable for such alteration or cancellation.
14. Hyundai reserves the right to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions, or engages in any unlawful or dishonest conduct in relation to the Competition. Hyundai furthermore reserves the right, and shall be entitled to, recover any loss or damage from the responsible party arising from such unlawful or dishonest conduct.
15. These terms and conditions are available on www.hyundai.co.za